Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I want, i want, i want...

So this post right here was inspired by someone yesterday. I has to do with things i want at this exact instance in my life...i am sure some of those things will change by the time i wake up tomorrow...but right now this is what i want...
i want to get drunk
i want to get high
i want to get laid
i want to travel the world and experience exotics cultures and lifestyles
i want to bungee jump
i want to jump out of an airplane and skydive
i want to hug somebody
i want a new phone
i still want to be a pilot (i dream i am sure i can never let go off)
i want to go hiking (yeh i wonder what forest in Ghana i can do that)
i want money (pleeenty of it, then i can definitely do most of these 'wants')
I want to be happy
i want to be worry-free
i want to better my relationship with my maker....
so many more wants, questions is how many of these 'wants' can I actually get...hmmm. All in all...
Life Continues......

2 comments: